• As an appetizer, serve with crusty bread.
• As a dessert, pair with a cherry preserve (a French Pyrenees classic) or glazed/roasted figs.
• Serve at room temperature.
Almost any wine goes well with this cheese. Some in particular are: Pinoit Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Chardonnay, Burgundy.
• BEST LOCATION: the vegetable drawer in your refrigerator
• WHOLE WHEELS WILL KEEP FOR OVER A MONTH. Once the wheel is cut, the cheese should be eaten within two weeks for best flavor.
• WRAP WHOLE WHEELS IN FOIL, PLASTIC WRAP, WAX PAPER OR BUTCHER PAPER THEN PLACE IN A ZIP-LOCK BAG.
• TO STORE PIECES OF CUT CHEESE: WRAP TIGHTLY IN PLASTIC WRAP OR FOIL AND REFRIGERATE.